Grant Cycle for Educators
Spring 2017 Grant Applications!
Applications due to Principals: March 13, 2017
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year. Spring 2017 Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
Download our Grant Application in Word Doc format.
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- Week of February 27: Principals meet with their school liaison to ensure grant proposals meet the YEF mission.
- March 13: Grant writers share their application with their Principal.
- March 13-17: Principals review the grants and upon approval will move them into the Submision folder in Google Docs.
- March 20-24: Superintendent reviews the grants.
- March 27: Grants Chair notifies the Grants Advisory Committee that the grants are ready for review.
- March 27 – April 3: Grants Advisory Committee reviews all the grants.
- April 3 – 4: Grant Presentation Nights (15 minute presentation: 10 minutes to present, 5 minutes to answer questions)
- April 10: YEF Board Meeting
- April 12 or 13: Grant winners are announced. Grants Parade goes school to school!
Email any questions: