Grant Cycle for Educators
Spring 2018 Grant Applications!
Applications due to Principals: March 9, 2018
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year. Spring 2018 Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
Download our Grant Application in Word Doc format.
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- Week of February 26: Principals meet with their school liaison to ensure grant proposals meet the YEF mission.
- March 9: Grant writers share their final application with their Principal.
- March 12-16: Principals review the grants and upon approval will move them into the Submission folder in Google Docs.
- March 19-23: Superintendent reviews the grants.
- March 26: Grants Committee Chair notifies the Grants Advisory Committee that the grants are ready for review.
- March 27-April 4: Grants Advisory Committee reviews all the grants.
- April 2 & 3: Grant Presentation Nights (15 minute presentation: 10 minutes to present, 5 minutes to answer questions) If only one night is needed, the date will be 4/3 (depending on room availability).
- April 9: YEF Board Meeting
- April 12-13: Grant winners are announced. Grants Parade goes school to school!
Email any questions: