Apply for a Grant
Stay Tuned – Fall 2020 Application Dates Coming Soon
Spring 2020 Grant Applications
We know the past month has been challenging, but we also know distance learning may have sparked new ideas. Therefore, we are extending our spring grant deadline to May 1. You can submit your idea anytime between now and the deadline, and we’ll move quickly to review your application. Whether your project is for distance learning or the traditional classroom, we look forward to hearing your innovative ideas.
- Please submit your completed application to your principal anytime between now and May 1.
- Principals will review and upload applications to the YEF Spring Grants Folder.
- We ask that principals and/or applicants please email us at info@yarmoutheducationfoundati
on.org to alert us when a grant proposal is submitted.
- YEF will evaluate applications as they come in, and we will be in touch with applicants shortly after we receive them. There will be no in-person presentations.
Applications due to Principals: May 1, 2020
Download our Grant Application HERE
Helping a student? Download our Teacher Mentor Form HERE. Please fill out this brief form to be submitted with the student’s grant application. Thank you for supporting a student grant idea!
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year.
Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
**Refer to the above for updated dates and process
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- March 20: Application due date. Grant writers submit applications to their principal.
- March 23 & 24: Principals will review grant applications from their schools. Principals will move their approved applications into the YEF Submissions Folder in Google Docs.
- March 25 & 26: Superintendent Dolloff reviews the grants and meets with the YEF President to discuss proposals.
- March 27: Grants Committee Chair notifies the Grants Committee that grants are ready to review.
- April 6 and/or April 7: Grant Presentation Night. YEF will hold presentations on two nights, if needed.
- April 13: YEF Board Meeting to vote on Grants Committee recommendations.
- Grant winners will be announced just before or just after April break!
Email any questions: