Apply for a Grant
EMERGENCY GRANT APPLICATION
Do you have a new and unforeseen need related to the pandemic? We have developed a streamlined application process to help you with your innovative school and classroom needs during this crisis. Please complete our emergency grant application found in the link below. There is no deadline, as we will consider these emergency proposals on a monthly basis for the next several months. There will be no in-person presentations for emergency grants. Applicants and/or building administrators should email completed applications to their school liaisons or email them to our general mailbox (info@
TRADITIONAL FALL GRANT CYCLE
Application Due Date: November 16
Attention educators! If you have a non-emergency and traditional YEF grant idea, fall applications are due November 16.
- Applying for a traditional YEF grant? Download our YEF Grant Application HERE.
- Please review our Grant Application Guidelines.
- Helping a student apply for a YEF grant? Download our Teacher Mentor Form HERE. Please fill out this brief form to be submitted with your student’s grant application. Thank you for supporting a student grant idea!
- Submit completed grant applications to your building principal by the due date. If you have any questions, please contact your YEF school liaison or email our general mailbox, (info@
yarmoutheducationfoundation. org) and we will be back in touch shortly.
- Building principals and the superintendent will review all applications before they are submitted to YEF for approval. A YEF volunteer will then be in touch to schedule a time for your presentation.
Fall 2020 Dates:
November 16: Application due date. Grant writers submit applications to their principal.
November 17 & 18: Principals will review grant applications from their schools. Principals will move applications into the YEF Submissions Folder in Google Docs.
November 18 & 19: Superintendent Dolloff reviews grant applications and meets with the YEF President to discuss proposals.
November 20-24: Grants Committee Chair notifies Committee that grants are ready to review. Chair works with applicants to schedule presentations.
December 1 & 2: Grant Presentation Night(s). We will hold presentations on two evenings, if needed. Applicants present to the YEF Grants Committee via Zoom, due to the pandemic.
December 7: YEF Board of Directors meeting to vote on Grants Committee recommendations.
December 11: Grant winners will be announced on or around this date.
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs, and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation allocates funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year.
Email any questions: