Grant Cycle for Educators
Spring 2019 Grant Applications!
Applications due to Principals: March 15, 2019
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year. Spring 2019 Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
Download our Grant Application in Word Doc format.
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- Friday, March 15: Application due date. Grant writers submit applications to their Principal.
- March 18 & 19: Principals will review grant applications from their schools. Principals will move their approved applications into the YEF Submissions Folder in Google Docs.
- March 20-22: Superintendent Dolloff reviews the grants and meets with the YEF President to discuss proposals.
- Monday, March 25: Grants Committee Chair notifies the Grants Committee that grants are ready to review. Grants Committee uses this week to read and review all applications.
- Monday, April 1 and/or Tuesday, April 2: Grant Presentation Night at YHS. YEF will hold presentations on two nights, if needed.
- Monday, April 8: YEF Board Meeting to vote on Grants Committee recommendations.
- Grant Winners will be announced before April vacation!
Email any questions: