Grant Cycle for Educators
Fall 2019 Grant Applications!
Applications due to Principals: October 18, 2019
Download our Grant Application in Word Doc format
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year. Fall 2019 Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- Friday, October 18: Application due date. Grant writers submit applications to their Principal.
- October 21 & 22: Principals will review grant applications from their schools. Principals will move their approved applications into the YEF Submissions Folder in Google Docs.
- October 23 & 24: Superintendent Dolloff reviews the grants and meets with the YEF President to discuss proposals.
- October 25: Grants Committee Chair notifies the Grants Committee that grants are ready to review.
- October 29 and/or 30: Grant Presentation Night at YHS. YEF will hold presentations on two nights, if needed.
- November 12: YEF Board Meeting to vote on Grants Committee recommendations.
- Grant Winners will be announced before Thanksgiving!
Email any questions: