Grant Cycle for Educators
Fall 2018 Grant Applications!
Applications due to Principals: October 15, 2018
The Yarmouth Education Foundation’s (YEF) mission is to promote and enhance educational excellence by generating independent funding for innovative educational projects, enrichment programs and other creative educational initiatives that fall outside the standard budget and support the curriculum. The Foundation will allocate funds during two grant cycles (fall and spring) each year. Fall 2018 Grant Application Guidelines are provided.
Download our Grant Application in Word Doc format.
Please read the Grant Application Guidelines & Procedures document for details on mission, process and guidelines found above.
- Week of October 8: Liaisons reach out to school principals to answer questions and see if grants ideas meet the YEF mission.
- Monday, October 15: Application due date. Grant writers submit applications to their Principal.
- October 15-17: Principals will review grant applications from their schools. If they approve of the proposals, they will move the ok’d ones into the YEF Submissions Folder in Google Docs.
- October 18-19: Superintendent Dolloff reviews the grants and meets with the YEF President to discuss proposals.
- October 20: Grants Committee Chair notifies the Committee that grants are ready to review.
- Week of October 22: Grants Committee reads and reviews all grant applications ahead of presentations.
- October 29 and/or October 30: Grant Presentation Night at YHS. YEF will hold presentations on two nights, if needed.
- Tuesday, November 13: YEF Board Meeting to vote on Grants Committee recommendations.
- Week of November 19: Grant winners are announced!
Email any questions: